What Is Your Destiny Thru Teams ?
So how does this life-changing, dream-realizing opportunity work? We have 4 FREE MOVIE COURAGEOUS DVD’s to give each 4-man team to help get things started.
Once your team is ready to begin meeting on-line, there are a couple of resources each man will need: The Men’s Resolution book, the Certificate, and a wristband. Hope N Him Ministries, a 501c3 non-profit will be able to provide those for you.
To join us and discover what is your destiny, all you need to provide is your name and email address, AND be a committed believer in Jesus Christ.
What Is Your Destiny?
If you are joining as an individual, we will place you in an available team already established or being established.
On the other hand, if you are joining with 1-3 other men who are interested, then we will assign your starting team a temporary mentor to help get your team established. We do encourage you to share this opportunity with other men.
What is your destiny in Christ? To be a team member you must be committed to discovering and/or achieving your God-given destiny and be willing to assist your fellow team members in this same quest.
WHAT IS YOUR DESTINY BIG PICTURE
Here’s the big picture in answering what is your destiny and then we’ll cover what can happen within your team. The Courageous Teams Big Picture:
- Teams will have 4 members and will operate independently,
- Teams will commit to gather weekly for 15 minutes by chat or skype,
- Teams will operate with an informal identified leader/mentor,
- The Men’s Resolution from the Movie Courageous will be used,
- Teams will focus on prayer, encouragement, and confidentiality,
- Each team will be free to decide exactly how they want to interact,
- Team guides are encouraged to report team progress or issues monthly,
- New teams will branch off once they grow beyond 4 members.
What Can Occur in Your Courageous Teams:
- Members can freely correspond with other team members,
- The team mentor will encourage leadership skills in all members,
- Any team conflicts will be handled in a loving Christian manner,
- Team members can request to be placed in another team,
- There will be no requirement for face to face contacts,
- Monthly meetings will introduce one Men’s Resolution topic,
- Wives are strongly encouraged to support their husbands but not interact with other team members.
Remember this: discovering and walking in the fullness of your destiny is a process. End the frustration to answering what is your destiny now!
Teams will encourage and assist one another in:
- Identifying each members God-ordained destiny,
- This will involve your vision for your family if you are a father,
- Looking for and giving confirmation and counsel regarding this,
- Prayerfully seeking strategies towards realizing your destiny,
- Prayerfully seeking specific action steps towards the same,
- Learning how to walk in persistence, patience, by the Spirit, and
- Submitting to your team’s evaluation of progress.
Wow – what an amazing journey to the fulfillment of your purpose in life.
If you are ready to make a life-changing commitment to discover what is your destiny, we are waiting for you. Remember – your destiny will not magically drop out of the sky and fall into your lap.
What is your destiny according to the world? It says YOU find your destiny, YOU choose your destiny, and YOU control your destiny.
You must fight for your destiny in life established by God! We are here to fight with you.
CONTACT us NOW
P.S. Discover why it is so important to know WHAT IS YOUR DESTINY.